Dummu - my first best friend.

My very first trip to Madras and this happened...

Mom and Dad had to meet my uncle who was living alone there and we all met to vacay around the city.

I had my first KFC meal as a 1 year old. I also realized Idly must have at least 4-5 chutneys around to finish the meal. That was at Sarvanas. What made me happy? I kept on asking for more chutney and got to choose from a lot of colors.

That was nothing, wait for the scene now.. The three of them drove me to a nice big doll store. I walked around and picked a little boy and started storming out of the store. I was so done arguing with my parents, I was not going to leave him alone. He was probably stuck there for a real long time. He needed a home. My Uncle wasn't so happy buying so many toys or dolls for someone that little. My parents however, loved to spoil their only daughter. That was how we got Dummu home. He was my first best friend and got to make more friends since then. His family now has a little blonde girl, who happens to be my first doll. There's this classic grandpa bear that cannot stop being startled, tons of plushies that mom eventually started giving away to the kids around, plus a plastic aeroplane for his travelling. 

 Dummu is a little boy with straightened blonde hair. He is not just a doll, he is like an AI skin for an adorable baby boy with black beady eyes that can be made to blink. He also can be made to sit and wave a hello. He wears yellow overalls and colorful plaid shirt. He has the cutest little feet which he wiggles when bored or excited. He wears white socks from the 90's and tiny white boots. He has the kindest smile and patiently listens to everyone. He befriended a little blonde girl and her look-a-like sister(another little baby). Now they all live together in a den of stuffed animals- bears big and small, building blocks for the Boeing air-bus to take flight and save the artist from the hangry Stegosaurus. On their way back home for their act of bravery, they all get to attend a ball thrown at the carrot patch where the artist auctions his last master piece for stopping Global-warming and Malaria.